GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
Welcome to Wellow-Shop!
§ 1 Scope and Provider
(1) The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") regulate the sale of products by Carter & Geier Wellness Manufacturing GbR (hereinafter Supplier) to you, in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) Different terms and conditions of the customer are rejected.
(3) Please read these terms carefully before placing an order with Carter & Geier Wellness Manufacturing GbR.
By placing an order with Carter & Geier Wellness Manufacturing GbR, you consent to the application of these Terms of Sale to your order.
(4) At Wellow-Shop we offer the sale of the following products:
The Carter & Geier Wellness Manufacturing GbR sell on your online shop sauna towels, bath towels, towels, and any sauna accessories, toiletries for your body and products for consumption such. Tea, honey, water and more.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts on this portal can only be concluded in German and English.
(2) The offers are aimed exclusively at end customers with a billing and delivery address in Germany as well as the following European and international countries:
Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Great Britain, Holland, Italy, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Cyprus,
International: United Arab Emirates (UAE), Australia, Canada, Cape Verde, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Algeria, Estonia, Fiji, Greenland, Guatemala, French Guiana, Hungary, India, Lithuania, Morocco, Maldives (Business), Mexico, New Zealand, Oman, Panama, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Romania, Sierra Leone, El Salvador, San Marino, Serbia, United States of America, Vatican, British Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela, Yemen, South Africa.
For individual bulky goods, the possible delivery addresses, as well as the place of delivery, may be limited; the restriction is shown in the respective list price.
(3) The customer must have completed the age of 18 years.
(4) The presentation of the goods in the online shop does not constitute a legally effective offer. By presenting the goods, the customer is merely asked to make an offer.
(5) Your order represents an offer to Wellow-Shop for the conclusion of a purchase contract. The customer makes a binding offer if he has gone through the online ordering process by entering the information requested there and in the last order step the button "Order Paid" clicks.
(6) The purchase contract between the supplier and the orderer is only concluded by a declaration of acceptance by the provider. This takes place at the earlier of the two dates, either sending the goods or sending an order or shipping confirmation by e-mail. Please note that the confirmation of receipt of your order does not constitute a declaration of acceptance in the aforementioned sense.
(7) The effectiveness of contracts for quantities larger than households and the commercial resale of the object of purchase requires the express confirmation of the provider. This refers both to the number of products ordered as part of an order and to the abandonment of multiple orders for the same product, where each order includes a common household quantity.
(8) Your orders will be stored with us after the conclusion of the contract. If you lose your documents about your orders, please contact us by e-mail or telephone. We will send you a copy of the order data.
(9) You agree that you receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be provided to you by e-mail or in the customer account of the website. We will inform you for each delivery in the shipping confirmation if an electronic invoice is available. For more information about electronic invoices, visit our website.
§ 3 prices and shipping costs
(1) Our prices include the applicable statutory value-added tax and do not include shipping costs or shipping surcharge. The shipping cost surcharges vary depending on the delivery method and article condition.
(2) Despite our best efforts, a small number of products in our catalog may be priced the wrong way. We check the prices when we process your order and before we charge the payment. If a product is priced incorrectly and the correct price is higher than the price on the web Ite, we will contact you before shipping the goods to ask you if you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel the order. If the correct price of a product is lower than the price quoted by us, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
(3) The prices are valid at the time of the order. If list prices are available, the prices of the list price valid at the time of ordering apply.
§ 4 delivery and cancellation
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer. On the website, you will find information on the availability of products sold by Wellow-Shop (for example on the respective product detail page). We point out that all information on the availability, shipping or delivery of a product is merely an estimate and approximate guide values. They do not constitute binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates unless this is expressly designated as a binding date for the shipping options of the respective product.
(2) If Wellow-Shop determines during the processing of your order that products ordered by you are not available, you will be informed separately by e-mail or by message in your customer account. The legal rights of the customer remain unaffected.
(3) As far as a delivery to the purchaser is not possible because the delivered goods do not fit through the front door, front door or the staircase of the customer or because the purchaser is not found under the delivery address specified by him, although the delivery date to the purchaser with appropriate The buyer has to pay the costs for the unsuccessful delivery.
(4) The delivery is made according to the payment method of the customer. In advance, the delivery takes place after the issuing of the payment order to the referring bank. When paying by Paypal, credit card, gift card, direct debit, Sofortüberweisung or invoice the delivery takes place after the conclusion of the contract.
(5) If your order is shipped in more than one package, you may receive a separate shipping confirmation for each package. In this case, with respect to each shipping confirmation, a separate purchase agreement is concluded between us on the products listed in the respective shipping confirmation. The contracting party is Carter & Geier Wellness Manufacturing GbR. Regardless of your right of withdrawal, you can cancel your order for any product at any time before sending the related shipping confirmation.
§ 5 inches
(1) If you order products from Wellow-Shop for delivery outside the European Union, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches the designated destination. Any additional fees for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges. Customs regulations vary greatly from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for more information.
(2) Further, please be aware that if you order from Wellow-Shop, you will be considered the initiator and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you receive the products. Your privacy is important to us and we would like to alert our international customers that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and investigation by customs authorities. For more information please read our customs information.
§ 6 payment
(1) The customer can pay for the goods by the following payment methods:
• Credit card
• Gift card
• Debit: via the payment provider Stripe
In the case of a return debit note for which the customer is responsible, Carter & Geier Wellness Manufacturing GbR charges a lump-sum compensation of € 4.50 (four-point fifty euros). The customer can prove that the damage did not occur at all or is substantially lower than the lump sum. The above provisions shall apply mutatis mutandis to payments of the purchase price of goods sold by third parties.
• Instant bank transfer
• On Bill
Payment on account is only possible for consumers over 18 years. The delivery address, home address and billing address must be identical and in the following countries: Germany
For services that are transmitted online (for example, software for download) and for the purchase of gift cards, the payment on account is not possible. The amount invoiced become due to receiving the bill. Carter & Geier Wellness Manufacturing GbR reserves the right not to offer certain forms of payment in individual cases.
If paying on account will be added possibly the shipping costs for the complete shipment once a fee of 0 € (zero euros) including applicable VAT per delivery, calculated. The customer is always informed separately before contract conclusion, whether this fee is incurred.
Insofar as the invoice amount is not paid on the due date for reasons for which the purchaser is responsible, Carter & Geier Wellness Manufacturing GbR charges a lump-sum compensation of € 10 (ten euros). The customer can prove that the damage did not occur at all or is substantially lower than the lump sum.
When paying on the account and in other cases on justified cause Wellow-Shop checks and evaluates the data provided by the purchaser.
(2) Certain payment methods may be excluded in individual cases by the provider.
(3) The customer is not allowed to pay for the goods by sending cash or checks.
(4) Should the customer choose an online payment method, the orderer authorizes the supplier to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(5) If the provider offers payment in advance and the purchaser selects this method of payment, the purchaser must transfer the invoice amount to the account of the provider within five calendar days of receipt of the order. The provider reserves the goods accordingly for five calendar days.
(6) Should the provider offer payment by credit card and the purchaser selects this method of payment, the latter expressly authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due after the partial deliveries or deliveries of goods have been dispatched.
(7) Should the provider offer payment by direct debit and the purchaser selects this method of payment, the purchaser grants the provider a SEPA basic mandate. Should it come with the payment by direct debit to a back posting of a payment transaction in the absence of account coverage or due to wrongly transmitted data of the bank account, then the orderer has to bear the costs for it.
(8) Should the provider offer the payment in advance and the purchaser selects this method of payment, the purchaser undertakes to pay the invoice amount within 14 days after dispatch, without any deduction of cash discount. 6
(9) Should the customer be in default with the payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the delay damage?
§ 7 set-offs and right of retention
(1) The purchaser is entitled to set-off only if the counterclaim of the purchaser has been legally established or has not been disputed by the supplier.
(2) The customer can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 8 Retention of title
Carter & Geier Wellness Manufacturing GbR retains title to the goods until full payment has been received.
§ 9 transport damages
(1) Should the purchaser receive the goods with obvious transport damages, the supplier shall request him to reclaim them as soon as possible.
(2) Should the orderer miss the complaint, this has no consequences on the statutory warranty rights. The complaint is that the provider can assert his own claims against the carrier.
§ 10 right to defect
(1) If the customer is a consumer, then the warranty and liability for defects of the delivered object of purchase in accordance with the statutory provisions: Accordingly, in the European Union, customers have warranty rights in addition to your 30-day return for a period of two years from the delivery of the goods and may require repair or replacement of products purchased from Wellow Shop if they are found to be defective or not as described. If the goods can not be repaired or replaced within a reasonable time or with difficulty, you may request the refund or reduction of the purchase price.
(2) In the case of used goods, the warranty period may be shorter than two years. 7
(3) If the purchaser is not a consumer, the defect is remedied by a new delivery or new delivery.
(4) If the customer is not a consumer, the limitation period is one year. This does not apply to claims for damages and reimbursement of expenses that are asserted against compensation for damage in terms of body and health or intent or gross negligence.
§ 11 Limitation of Liability (Products)
(1) The provider is liable for claims for damages of the customer from injury to life, limb, health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations, as well as for other damages due to their willful or grossly negligent breach of duty, or one of the legal representatives or vicarious agents n of the provider.
(2) Essential contractual obligations are obligations whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(3) The provider is liable for violations of essential contractual obligations that are based on contract-typical, foreseeable damages, provided the damage was simply caused by negligence. This limitation does not apply to claims for damages on the part of the purchaser based on injury to life, limb or health.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
(5) Insofar as the liability of Wellow-Shop is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 12 Cancellation Policy (Germany & European Union)
(1) If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
(2) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify Carter & Geier Wellness Manufacturing GbR of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. Download cancellation form.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us:
Carter & Geier Wellness Manufacturing GbR
Mecklenburger Strasse 19 91235 Adelsdorf Germany
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the model withdrawal form on our website or send us another clear explanation. If you make use of this option, we will promptly (for example by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such withdrawal.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notice of cancellation prior to the expiry of the withdrawal period and for you to return the goods via our Online Return Center within the deadline specified below.
For additional information regarding range, content and explanation of the exercise, please contact our customer service.
(3) consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. The cost is estimated at a maximum of about 5.99 EUR. You have the goods immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract
Carter & Geier Wellness Manufacturing GbR
Mecklenburger Strasse 19 91235 Adelsdorf Germany
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days. You have to bear the regular costs of the return, if the delivered goods correspond to those ordered and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed € 85 (eighty-five euros) or if you do not have a higher price of the goods at the time of cancellation the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is g for you free of charge.
(4) Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics, and functionality of the goods.
The right of revocation does not exist or expires with the following contracts:
• for the delivery of goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene and whose seal has been removed after delivery or which, due to their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
• to deliver sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after the delivery;
• for the delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs
• for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
• in the case of services, if Wellow-Shop has provided them in full and you have taken note of the order and expressly agreed that we
• can start providing the service and you lose your right of withdrawal upon full performance of the contract;
• for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts; and
• for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, but whose delivery can be made only after 30 days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
§ 13 Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
(1) The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
• for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
• for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
(2) The right of revocation expires early in contracts
• to deliver sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
• for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
• to deliver sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
§ 14 Privacy
(1) If any personal information (such as name, address, e-mail address) is collected, we commit to obtaining your prior consent. We undertake not to disclose any information to third parties unless you have previously consented. 11
(2) We point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (eg by e-mail) may have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data can not be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
(3) Third parties are not entitled to use contact data for commercial activities, provided the provider has previously given the persons concerned written consent.
(4) You have the right at any time to obtain complete and free information from Wellow-Shop about the data relating to you.
(5) Furthermore, there is a right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing for the user.
§ 15 Cookies
(4) We point out that some of these cookies from our server to your compute drowned, which are usually so-called session-based cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard disk after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and allow us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called persistent cookies).
(5) You can object to the storage of cookies, for this you have a banner at your disposal which you can disagree/accept.
(6) Of course, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or already stored cookies are deleted again. The instructions for the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
§ 16 Jurisdiction and applicable law
(1) Disputes and disputes arising from this contract shall be governed exclusively by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Sales Convention.
(2) The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the domicile of the provider.
§ 17 Final Provisions
(1) The contract language is German and English.
(2) We do not offer products or services for sale by minors. Our children's products can only be bought by adults. If you are under 18, you may only use Wellow-Shop with the assistance of a parent or legal guardian.
(3) If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we do not do anything against them, we shall continue to be entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion in which you violate these Terms of Sale.
(4) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, rules, and regulations, including these terms and conditions at any time. Your order will be subject to the Terms of Sale, Contractual Terms and Conditions in force at the time of your order unless any change to these terms is required by law or governmental authority (in which case they will also apply to orders placed by you) You have done before). If any provision of these Terms of Sale is ineffective, void or for any reason unenforceable, then this provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
(5) The ineffectiveness of one provision does not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. If this occurs, the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision which corresponds to the purpose of the invalid provision.